I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but my budget can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel is an excellent resource for learning from a conference or event that you are unable to attend in-person. I find collecting […]
There’s so much sharing going on today that I sometime find myself missing out on a bookmark or forgetting where I read something or why I found it valuable. I’ve decided to add another regular post to my blog that captures some of the readings I have found most valuable during the month, as well […]
Curation is a field I am extremely passionate about. I find it to be a critical need in an age of ever-increasing information, and I think it’s an incredible opportunity for those that work in the field of education, be it in an academic or organizational setting. I’ve spent the last few years exploring the world […]
Dear Training, We’ve been partners for a long time. The two of us have been through a lot together. We brought workers up to speed on learning what they need for a new job, helped people develop lots of new skills that enhance their business acumen, and done countless other projects that have helped workers […]
Just a little (relevant) holiday fun… When Learners’ Eyes Are Smiling There’s a tear in your eye, and I’m wondering why, for it never should be there at all. I’ve been talking a while, and it’s not that worthwhile; All progress has come to a stall. When learners’ eyes are glassy, like morning dew, and […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The #ATD2019 Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources May 21, 2019
- The 2018 #DevLearn Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources October 18, 2018
- The #Realities360 Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources July 1, 2018
- The 2018 ATD International Conference and Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources #ATD2018 May 6, 2018
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...