The world of training and development is being rapidly changed by the evolving world of technology. Learning professionals need to be aware of these changes and how it affects the work we do. This blog post is being set up primarily as a follow-up resource for those that attended a talk I am often asked […]
Curation is a topic I am asked to speak on often. This blog post is being used as a resource page for people that attend a talk I provide called How to Curate: Putting Curation into Practice for L&D. It may also serve as a resource for anyone that wants to learn more about curation […]
On April 5th, I had the privilege of leading a session during the eLearning Guild’s online Spotlight Curation: Beyond the Buzzword. The title of my session was The Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How of Curation. This blog post is being set up a follow-up resource for those that attended the session. It […]
I’ve been interested in games and learning long before I became aware of and fascinated by the concept of “games and learning”. As a kid growing up, I loved games in just about all forms – video, board, or anything else. In truth, my interest in games was both an asset and a liability socially […]
On February 15, I had the pleasure of delivering a session during the eLearning Guild’s Future of Learning Summit exploring the evolving world of the learning professional. The title of my session was What’s Next for Learning & Technology. This blog post is being set up primarily as a follow-up resource for those that attended the session, and […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The #ATD2019 Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources May 21, 2019
- The 2018 #DevLearn Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources October 18, 2018
- The #Realities360 Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources July 1, 2018
- The 2018 ATD International Conference and Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources #ATD2018 May 6, 2018
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...