This past week’s #Chat2lrn topic was New Skills for Changing Times. It was a very interesting chat that asked a number of good questions about the future of the Learning and Performance field. Chat2lrn usually shares a blog post that sets up the discussion; you can find the pre-chat posting here. When reflecting on what […]
I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences people can choose to attend, but most budgets can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel is an excellent resource for learning from a conference or event that you are unable to attend in-person. I find collecting and reviewing backchannel resources […]
UPDATED 3/28/12 I frequently participate in #lrnchat, a weekly twitter chat for learning and performance professionals. I find the the Twitter chats (or tweetchats, as they are commonly called) format to be a great way to expand my learning and to connect with new people in my field. I also find writing reflections of those […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The #ATD2019 Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources May 21, 2019
- The 2018 #DevLearn Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources October 18, 2018
- The #Realities360 Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources July 1, 2018
- The 2018 ATD International Conference and Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources #ATD2018 May 6, 2018
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...