A few years ago I posted a new take on a holiday classic with “Twas the Night Before Social Media“. I felt inspired once again, so here’s a little more lighthearted holiday fun. The music bar below will stream an instrumental that matches the lyrics. Enjoy! Rudolph the Classroom Trainer There are trainers that share […]
Just a little (relevant) holiday fun… The Sequel! Gain the Skills that will be in Demand (Sung to the tune Winter Wonderland) Change is near, in the distance,Listen now, give it credenceThe skills we now use,Are yesterday’s news.Gain the skills that will be in demand. Gone away, worker displace, Learning stays, in the workplace,Huge benefits […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The #ATD2019 Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources May 21, 2019
- The 2018 #DevLearn Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources October 18, 2018
- The #Realities360 Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources July 1, 2018
- The 2018 ATD International Conference and Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources #ATD2018 May 6, 2018
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...