I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but my budget can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel is an excellent resource for learning from a conference or event that you are unable to attend in-person. I find collecting and […]
Attendees of eLearning Guild Conferences can always count on new and innovative features that add value to your event experience, and this year’s Learning Solutions conference is no exception. One of the new features being introduced at this year’s conference is Mapdeck, a slide-sharing service from edCetra Training. Mapdeck enables conference attendees to access PowerPoint slide presentations […]
In previous postings, I explained a few key pre-conference tasks people new to backchannels should complete in order to get more value from the conference. Between now and the start of the Learning Solutions Conference, I will share some additional tips on things conference attendees and those following the backchannel remotely can do to get […]
The Learning Solutions Conference is little more than a week away, so now is a great time to be setting plans in order to get the maximum amount of value out of the conference. One thing that should definitely be part of your conference plan is participating in the vibrant conference backchannel. For many people, […]
NOTE: This is an update to a post that originally appeared elsewhere on 10/22/2011. The Learning Solutions Conference is quickly approaching. The conference will undoubtedly feature a vibrant backchannel community that shares and expands on the knowledge being exchanged on site. It’s a tremendously valuable way for both conference attendees and non-attendees to enhance their […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The #ATD2019 Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources May 21, 2019
- The 2018 #DevLearn Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources October 18, 2018
- The #Realities360 Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources July 1, 2018
- The 2018 ATD International Conference and Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources #ATD2018 May 6, 2018
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...