At the 2013 ASTD TechKnowledge conference, I am conducting a concurrent session entitled Curation: Beyond the Buzzword. The session is taking place twice on Friday February 1st at 9:45am, so if you’re attending the conference, please feel free to attend. Here’s a description of the session: “Curation” is a term that is becoming more and […]
At the 2013 ASTD TechKnowledge conference, Anne Scott and I are conducting a Creation Station entitled Twitter 101 for the Learning Professional. The session is taking place twice on Wednesday January 30th (at 10:45am and 1:15pm) so if you’re attending the conference, please feel free to attend. This blog post is being set up a […]
This post collects the resources shared via the backchannel of ASTD’s 2013 TechKnowledge Conference, being held January 30th to February 1st San Jose, California. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but my budget can only accommodate one or two each year. The […]
Each week that I am able to participate in #lrnchat discussion I post a summary of the discussion to my blog. I do this both for my personal development as well as sharing with the Learning and Development Profession at large. This summary is based on my own interpretations of the chat; others who participated […]
I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but my budget can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel is an excellent resource for learning from a conference or event that you are unable to attend in-person. I find collecting […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The #ATD2019 Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources May 21, 2019
- The 2018 #DevLearn Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources October 18, 2018
- The #Realities360 Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources July 1, 2018
- The 2018 ATD International Conference and Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources #ATD2018 May 6, 2018
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...