Earlier today I conducted an interview with Neil deGrasse Tyson in relation to his upcoming keynote at the DevLearn Conference and Expo. I conducted the interview by phone and recorded the conversation so I could capture the conversation and transcribe it later on. This is the first time I have conducted a formal interview with […]
I’m always looking for ways to read content faster. I’ve found a number of speed-reading apps that I use on my iPad that I enjoy. These apps take web content and present them to your one or two words at a time at high speed. I find them to be a great way to read […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The #ATD2019 Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources May 21, 2019
- The 2018 #DevLearn Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources October 18, 2018
- The #Realities360 Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources July 1, 2018
- The 2018 ATD International Conference and Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources #ATD2018 May 6, 2018
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...