One of my favorite learning activities is participating in the weekly twitter chat called #lrnchat. Participating in this chat and writing reflective blog posts is an extremely valuable learning experience for me. A collection of these reflective posts can be found here. This past week marked the return of #realwplearn, a chat dedicated to Real […]
Reflections on #realwplearn chat: Breaking Down Silos
Twitter Chats for Learning Professionals
UPDATED 3/28/12 I frequently participate in #lrnchat, a weekly twitter chat for learning and performance professionals. I find the the Twitter chats (or tweetchats, as they are commonly called) format to be a great way to expand my learning and to connect with new people in my field. I also find writing reflections of those […]
What’s a Twitter Chat?
A number of my blog posts are reflections of twitter chats, such as #lrnchat and #realwplearn chat. As vibrant a community these chats represent, I sometimes forget that the participants in these chats represent a very small percentage of the overall community of Learning and Development Professionals. At a recent ASTD Chapter meeting, I was […]
Reflections on #realwplearn chat: From Learning Design to Performance Design
One of my favorite learning activities is participating in the weekly twitter chat called #lrnchat. Participating in this chat and writing reflective blog posts is an extremely valuable learning experience for me. A collection of these reflective posts can be found here. This past week a new Twitter chat for learning professionals was introduced. The chat […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The #ATD2019 Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources May 21, 2019
- The 2018 #DevLearn Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources October 18, 2018
- The #Realities360 Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources July 1, 2018
- The 2018 ATD International Conference and Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources #ATD2018 May 6, 2018
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...