I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but my budget can only accomodate one or two each year. The backchannel is an excellent resource for learning from a conference or event that you are unable to attend in-person. I find collecting collecting and reviewing backchannel […]
Tag Archives | Training Magazine
Search This Site
About this blog
The views expressed on this website are exclusively those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the author's employer, parents, siblings, friends, casual acquaintances, dogs, gardeners, babysitters, the Barista at Starbucks with all those piercings... or anyone else. Enjoy!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The #ATD2019 Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources May 21, 2019
- The 2018 #DevLearn Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources October 18, 2018
- The #Realities360 Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources July 1, 2018
- The 2018 ATD International Conference and Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources #ATD2018 May 6, 2018
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...
#lrnchat #realwplearn ASTD ASTD Chapters ATD backchannel Blog CLO Symposium Conference curating curation DevLearn ecosystem elearning elearning guild Games Glass Google Google Glass Informal Learning Learning and Performance Ecosystem Learning Solutions Learning Technologies mlearncon mobile Mobile Learning MOOC Performance performance support Personal Learning Network PLN resources ROE ROI Social Social Learning Social Media TechKnowledge Technology Training Training Magazine Twitter twitter chat wearable technology