I had the pleasure of leading a workshop as part of the 2015 eACH Conference exploring Social Media, Social Learning, and Curation for Learning Professionals. This blog post is being set up a follow-up resource for those that attended the session. It may also serve as a resource for anyone that wants to learn more about social […]
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2015 Performance Support Symposium being held June 10-12 in Austin, Texas. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel is an excellent […]
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2015 mLearnCon Conference and Expo being held June 10-12 in Austin, Texas. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel is an […]
On May 18th, I had the pleasure of speaking at the 2015 ATD Conference & Expo. I led a discussion titled Exploring the Expanded Talent Development Ecosystem. Here’s a description of the session: In nature an ecosystem refers to the combination of a community of living things, the non-living elements that make up their environment, and the […]
Over the next few days I’ll be attending and speaking at the ATD Conference and Expo in Orlando Florida. One of the things I like about attending industry events other than the ones I host for The eLearning Guild is that I have more availability to meet and connect with other attendees when I’m not playing […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The #Realities360 Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources July 1, 2018
- The 2018 ATD International Conference and Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources #ATD2018 May 6, 2018
- Saying Goodbye and Thank You to Kelly Smith of #lrnchat April 12, 2018
- The 2018 Learning Solutions Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources #LSCon March 25, 2018
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...