This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the ATD International Conference and Exposition being held May 19-22 in Washington, DC. The resources curated here were shared on Twitter, facebook, and within the conference app. Official ATD2019 Resources Conference Website Program Keynote Speakers Pre-Conference Posts Top 5 Reasons To Attend ATD 2019 by Emma […]
Earlier tonight I learned about the passing of Kelly Smith, one of my fellow moderators for the weekly Twitter Chat #lrnchat, and a great friend to the learning and development community. I was privileged to connect with Kelly fairly regularly through the planning of each week’s #lrnchat discussion. Kelly was a great example of how […]
A few weeks ago I was lamenting with a friend about the reports of sexual harassment being applied to Louis CK. It’s always disappointing to hear about behavior like this, but it stings a bit more when it’s applied to someone you admired and respected, which was the case for both of us when it […]
People are not learning exclusively from conventional sources like courses and classrooms. In truth we never did, but there’s a growing awareness of the small percentage of learning that comes from formal means as compared to informal means. Learning is happening all the time in a multitude of different ways. More and more people are […]
It’s one thing to hear the value of something from the person selling it; it’s quite another to hear the value of something from a person actually using it. In learning and development, these people are often called champions—those who understand the value of learning programs and help promote their value across the organization. The […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The #ATD2019 Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources May 21, 2019
- The 2018 #DevLearn Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources October 18, 2018
- The #Realities360 Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources July 1, 2018
- The 2018 ATD International Conference and Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources #ATD2018 May 6, 2018
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...