On February 1st, I had the privilege of leading a session at the Learning Technologies Conference and Expo titled What’s Really Happening with Virtual Reality?. This blog post is being set up a follow-up resource for those that attended the session. It may also serve as a resource for anyone that wants to learn more […]
Tag Archives | #LT17UK
Search This Site
About this blog
The views expressed on this website are exclusively those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the author's employer, parents, siblings, friends, casual acquaintances, dogs, gardeners, babysitters, the Barista at Starbucks with all those piercings... or anyone else. Enjoy!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- How Influencer Marketing Can Be Used by L&D: Slides and Additional Resources August 22, 2017
- The Realities 360 Backchannel: Curated Resources #Realities360 July 20, 2017
- The 2017 FocusOn Learning Backchannel: Curated Resources #FocusOnLearn June 18, 2017
- The 2017 Learning Technologies Summer Forum Backchannel: Curated Resources #LTSF17 June 13, 2017
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...
- Zack Fuller: Didn't know that those are the things that are go...
#lrnchat #realwplearn ASTD ASTD Chapters ATD backchannel Blog CLO Symposium Conference curating curation DevLearn ecosystem elearning elearning guild Games Glass Google Google Glass Informal Learning Learning and Performance Ecosystem Learning Solutions Learning Technologies mlearncon mobile Mobile Learning MOOC Performance performance support Personal Learning Network PLN resources ROE ROI Social Social Learning Social Media TechKnowledge Technology Training Training Magazine Twitter twitter chat wearable technology