This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2015 mLearnCon Conference and Expo being held June 10-12 in Austin, Texas. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel is an […]
This post collects the resources shared via the backchannel of the 2014 mLearnCon Conference and Expo, being held June 24-26 in San Diego, CA. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. […]
Industry conferences are one of my favorite resources for professional development. They are an opportunity to step away from our day-to-day workplace responsibilities (as much as we can) and to immerse ourselves fully into our field, and our professional development. I love conferences as they give me the chance to network and share with peers, […]
When I was in college, I recall my professors having “Office Hours”. This was a scheduled time that you could expect the professor to be in his or her office, available to provide whatever assistance a student might need. You didn’t need an appointment; there was just an expectation that the professor would be there […]
The eLearning Guild’s mLearnCon Conference and Expo starts next week, taking place June 18-20 in San Jose, California. Attendees should now be setting plans in order to get the maximum amount of value out of the event. One thing that should definitely be part of your plan is participating in the conference’s backchannel. For many people, the […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- We Need to Change the Culture Around Sexual Harassment Training December 4, 2017
- The 2017 #DevLearn Conference & Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources October 25, 2017
- Developing Personal Learning Networks – Resources October 16, 2017
- How Influencer Marketing Can Be Used by L&D: Slides and Additional Resources August 22, 2017
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...