This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2015 mLearnCon Conference and Expo being held June 10-12 in Austin, Texas. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel is an […]
This post collects the resources shared via the backchannel of the 2014 mLearnCon Conference and Expo, being held June 24-26 in San Diego, CA. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. […]
Industry conferences are one of my favorite resources for professional development. They are an opportunity to step away from our day-to-day workplace responsibilities (as much as we can) and to immerse ourselves fully into our field, and our professional development. I love conferences as they give me the chance to network and share with peers, […]
When I was in college, I recall my professors having “Office Hours”. This was a scheduled time that you could expect the professor to be in his or her office, available to provide whatever assistance a student might need. You didn’t need an appointment; there was just an expectation that the professor would be there […]
The eLearning Guild’s mLearnCon Conference and Expo starts next week, taking place June 18-20 in San Jose, California. Attendees should now be setting plans in order to get the maximum amount of value out of the event. One thing that should definitely be part of your plan is participating in the conference’s backchannel. For many people, the […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The 2017 Learning Solutions Conference and Expo Backchannel #LSCon March 17, 2017
- Play to Learn: Where Games and Learning Meet March 9, 2017
- What’s Next for Learning & Technology – Resources Shared at #eLGuild February 15, 2017
- The 2017 Learning Technologies Conference and Expo Backchannel #LT17UK February 1, 2017
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- obie: Mike is my hero. I have the book. It's the holy g...
- Jade Kazmierski: Just a shoutout. We had Mike in for a workshop wit...
- Ed Scruton: thanks for this review David, I've also noticed p...
- David Kelly: Thanks Mike! I'll take you up on that....