This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2014 DevLearn Conference and Expo, being held October 29 – 31 in Las Vegas. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel is […]
As part of the celebration for the 10th DevLearn conference taking place in October, the eLearning Guild asked members of the Guild community to gaze into their crystal ball and predict what learning might look like 10 years from now, in the year 2024. You can get more details about #LRN2024 via the TWIST blog […]
I remember the very first Learning and Development industry conference I attended. I was excited by the opportunity to spend a few days soaking in the experience and knowledge that was being shared. I was looking forward to meeting new people in my field. I perused the program guide, had an idea of which sessions looked interesting, […]
The eLearning Guild’s Devlearn Conference and Expo starts next week, taking place October 23-25 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Attendees should now be setting plans in order to get the maximum amount of value out of the event. One thing that should definitely be part of your plan is participating in the conference’s backchannel. For many people, the […]
I remember the very first Learning and Development conference I attended. I was excited by the opportunity to spend a few days soaking in the experience and knowledge that was being shared. I was looking forward to meeting new people in my field. I perused the program guide, targeted the specific sessions that looked interesting, and was […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The #ATD2019 Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources May 21, 2019
- The 2018 #DevLearn Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources October 18, 2018
- The #Realities360 Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources July 1, 2018
- The 2018 ATD International Conference and Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources #ATD2018 May 6, 2018
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...