It’s one thing to hear the value of something from the person selling it; it’s quite another to hear the value of something from a person actually using it. In learning and development, these people are often called champions—those who understand the value of learning programs and help promote their value across the organization. The […]
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the Realities 360 Conference held July 26-28 in San Jose. Official Realities 360 Learning Resources Conference Website Speakers Sessions Themes Schedule Post Conference Recaps (Coming Soon) Maxwell Planck Keynote Oculus Story Studio is the Pixar of virtual reality by Joseph Volpe Oculus Story Studio founder says VR […]
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2017 FocusOn Learning Conference and Expo held June 20-22 in San Diego. Official 2017 FocusOn Learning Resources Conference Website Conference Blog Schedule Keynotes Featured Sessions Sessions Additional Features Post Conference Recaps (Coming Soon) Liza Donnelly Keynote Liza Donnelly’s website Drawing on humor for change TED Talk by Liza […]
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2017 Learning Technologies Summer Forum held June 13 in London. Official 2017 Learning Technologies Summer Forum Resources Summer Forum Website Programme Speakers Summer Forum Free Seminars Pre-Conference Posts 7 people you need to know at the Learning Technologies Summer Forum 2017 by Kate Graham Post Conference Recaps (Coming Soon) […]
The world of training and development is being rapidly changed by the evolving world of technology. Learning professionals need to be aware of these chan ges and how it affects the workl we do. This blog post is being set up primarily as a follow-up resource for those that attended a talk I am often […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- How Influencer Marketing Can Be Used by L&D: Slides and Additional Resources August 22, 2017
- The Realities 360 Backchannel: Curated Resources #Realities360 July 20, 2017
- The 2017 FocusOn Learning Backchannel: Curated Resources #FocusOnLearn June 18, 2017
- The 2017 Learning Technologies Summer Forum Backchannel: Curated Resources #LTSF17 June 13, 2017
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...
- Zack Fuller: Didn't know that those are the things that are go...