I, like millions of people around the globe, was riveted by the Apple Event during which the Apple Watch was unveiled. I’m a tech geek, and always like trying out new toys. I also always look at how new technologies can be used to support people in their performance and learning. As the watch was […]
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2014 Learning Live Conference, being held September 10 & 11 in London. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel is […]
On September 8th, I had the pleasure of speaking at the International Society for Performance Improvement’s Massachusetts Chapter. I led a discussion titled The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same… Or Not!. Here’s a description of the session: Technology is advancing at an ever-increasing rate. New technologies are introduced to organizations almost […]
On September 8th, I had the pleasure of speaking at the Performance Support Symposium in Boston. I led a discussion titled The Impact of Wearable Technology on Performance Support. Here’s a description of the session: Technological advances disrupt the status quo. We’ve seen this happen a number of times in the way we address learning and […]
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2014 Performance Support Symposium, being held September 8 & 9 in Boston, Massachusetts. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Apple Watch and the Inevitable Emergence of “wLearning” – #AppleWatch September 11, 2014
- The 2014 Learning Live Backchannel: Curated Resources #LearningLive September 10, 2014
- The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same – Resources Shared at @MASS_ISPI September 7, 2014
- The Impact of Wearable Tech on Performance Support – Resources Shared at #PSS14 September 7, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- #LearningStyles ‘Awareness Day’ – March 1st, 2012 February 22, 2012
- Exploring Tappestry: A Storable Social Network for Learning July 16, 2012
- Donald H Taylor: Thanks as always Dave!...
- Melissa Milloway: support is the key word in all of this :)...
- Melissa Milloway: Great article! I agree with all of your points. Th...
- Nick Leffler: I think a group (small) of people will focus on th...