On October 25, I had the pleasure of delivering a keynote and an invited talk at the CUNA Experience Live Conference in Nashville. The title of my keynote was eLearning’s Role in Today’s Training Strategy and the title of my invited talk was Developing a Personal Learning Network. This blog post is being set up primarily as a follow-up resource […]
“David, don’t doodle” This is one of my earliest memories in school. I had already written down the homework information and the teacher walked over as I was doodling a bit in my book. She explained that I needed to take my schoolwork more seriously (in this, she was right) and that my doodles were […]
A large amount of my writing take place around the web, so I have decided to post monthly updates on my personal blog that collects my writing from around the web in one place. Here’s my writing for September 2016: September 6:The 2016 Learning Live Backchannel: Curated Resources #LearningLive The first of four curated backchannels this […]
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the Fall 2016 CLO Symposium Plus+ being held September 26 – 27 in Scottsdale, Arizona. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. The […]
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2016 Online Learning Conference being held September 20 – 22 in Chicago, Illinois. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel is […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- CUNA Experience Learning Live – Resources Shared at #CUNAELL October 24, 2016
- Book Review: The Sketchnote Handbook by Mike Rohde October 5, 2016
- In Case You Missed It: September 2016 Postings October 3, 2016
- The Fall 2016 CLO Symposium Plus+ Backchannel #CLOSym September 26, 2016
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- David Kelly: Thanks Mike! I'll take you up on that....
- Mike Rohde: David, this is a great review! Thanks for taking t...
- Buck Bard: Geocaching, Ingress, and other apps have been arou...
- Rachel Corn-Hicks: I spent the weekend playing, mostly with friends, ...