A few weeks ago I was lamenting with a friend about the reports of sexual harassment being applied to Louis CK. It’s always disappointing to hear about behavior like this, but it stings a bit more when it’s applied to someone you admired and respected, which was the case for both of us when it […]
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2017 DevLearn Conference & Expo being held October 25-27 in Las Vegas, Nevada. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. The […]
People are not learning exclusively from conventional sources like courses and classrooms. In truth we never did, but there’s a growing awareness of the small percentage of learning that comes from formal means as compared to informal means. Learning is happening all the time in a multitude of different ways. More and more people are […]
It’s one thing to hear the value of something from the person selling it; it’s quite another to hear the value of something from a person actually using it. In learning and development, these people are often called champions—those who understand the value of learning programs and help promote their value across the organization. The […]
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the Realities 360 Conference held July 26-28 in San Jose. Official Realities 360 Learning Resources Conference Website Speakers Sessions Themes Schedule Post Conference Recaps (Coming Soon) Maxwell Planck Keynote Oculus Story Studio is the Pixar of virtual reality by Joseph Volpe Oculus Story Studio founder says VR […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- We Need to Change the Culture Around Sexual Harassment Training December 4, 2017
- The 2017 #DevLearn Conference & Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources October 25, 2017
- Developing Personal Learning Networks – Resources October 16, 2017
- How Influencer Marketing Can Be Used by L&D: Slides and Additional Resources August 22, 2017
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...