Sometimes the world seems to synchronize around an idea and topic. It permeates into conversations you have, articles you read, and other parts of your life. For whatever reason, sometimes topics just seem more front-and -center in our lives. For me, that topic over the last few weeks has been consistently appearing is personal social […]
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2014 Online Learning Conference, being held September 22 – 25 in Chicago. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel is an excellent […]
Earlier today I conducted an interview with Neil deGrasse Tyson in relation to his upcoming keynote at the DevLearn Conference and Expo. I conducted the interview by phone and recorded the conversation so I could capture the conversation and transcribe it later on. This is the first time I have conducted a formal interview with […]
As part of the celebration for the 10th DevLearn conference taking place in October, the eLearning Guild asked members of the Guild community to gaze into their crystal ball and predict what learning might look like 10 years from now, in the year 2024. You can get more details about #LRN2024 via the TWIST blog […]
I, like millions of people around the globe, was riveted by the Apple Event during which the Apple Watch was unveiled. I’m a tech geek, and always like trying out new toys. I also always look at how new technologies can be used to support people in their performance and learning. As the watch was […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Personal Social Media Strategy: What NOT to Do September 25, 2014
- The 2014 Online Learning Conference Backchannel: Curated Resources #OLC14 September 24, 2014
- Tooling Around: oTranscribe September 24, 2014
- What Will Learning Look Like in the Year 2024? #LRN2024 September 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- #LearningStyles ‘Awareness Day’ – March 1st, 2012 February 22, 2012
- Exploring Tappestry: A Storable Social Network for Learning July 16, 2012
- Jane Bozarth (@JaneBozarth): To expand on your suggestions about "participatin...
- Tooling Around: oTranscribe - e-Learning Feeds: […] Read the full story by David Kelly Su...
- The 2014 Online Learning Conference Backchannel: Curated Resources #OLC14 - e-Learning Feeds: […] Read the full story by David Kelly Su...
- David: Got it! Thanks Cathy!...