I just finished reading a post by Ellen Wagner discussing how Twitter helped her deal with the recent earthquake in northern California. In the post Ellen talks about how Twitter helped her stay connected after the quake, even when there was no power or landline telephone service. Ellen’s post made me revisit my own experiences […]
What a difference a couple of weeks makes. Two weeks ago, I was in the process of getting ready for the DevLearn Conference and Exposition in Las Vegas. I was finalizing a few drafts of pre-conference blog posts, curating resources already being shared via the backchannel, and finalizing materials for the two sessions I was […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The #ATD2019 Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources May 21, 2019
- The 2018 #DevLearn Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources October 18, 2018
- The #Realities360 Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources July 1, 2018
- The 2018 ATD International Conference and Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources #ATD2018 May 6, 2018
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...